Edirne Museum 1;
Archaeological Museum, the first museum in 1925 under the name of Edirne Selimiye Mosque, in the courtyard of the order of Atatürk , between 1569 - l575 , and in conjunction with the Selimiye Mosque which is the work of Mimar Sinan Kurr'a Madrasa Dar- ul- opened.
The capital of the Ottoman Empire Edirne because nearly 91 years , the palace folk art influenced and enriched in terms of ethnography , therefore, need for a museum is heard from . Ethnographic Museum is a museum for the second time under the name of Dar -ul Tedris still in the courtyard of the mosque called Selimiye Madrasa l936'da also opened on November 25 . This museum, in terms of the Ministry of Education and the General Directorate of Foundations have contributed money , valuables, was a gift to some of the museums in Istanbul and Ankara .
In recent years , buying and excavation works entering the museum through donations has increased , so the number of visitors has increased. After all heard the modern need for a museum in 1971, "Archeology and Ethnography Museum" was opened in the name of a modern museum .
Madrasa Dar -ul Tedris museum " Turkish Islamic Arts Museum " will continue to serve as