Kilis - Waterfalls House - Street;
All the houses in Kilis are with courtyards that; they are made from stone, adobe and “lef” (a broken white building block, extracted from the stone quarries in Kilis and its surrounding). The traditional “Kilis House” consists of courtyard, kitchen, rooms and caves.
They are in the districts and streets where the old Kilis settlements (Hindioğlu District, Tekye District, Çaylak District, Ketenciler District, Salih Efendi Street, Hacı Ömer Ağa Street, Abidin Ağa Avenue, Akcurun Avenue) exist.
“Neşet Efendi Manor” (1924/1925), used as Provincial Directorship of Culture and Tourism, “the building of YOSAV (Aid and Education Foundation for the Poors)” (the house where Prof. Dr. Alaaddin Yavaşça had borned and grown up) and “Multi-Purposed Society Center-ÇATOM (This building had been constructed by Armenian-origin Toros Ağa in 1850, then had been services as Şehit Sakıp Primary School.) are the sight seeing places, every time.