Kutahya Grand Mosque - Left Door;
The Great Mosque was given start to be built at the end of the 17th century by yildirim Beyazit and was completed by Celebi Mehmet in 1411. It took its final shape in the period of Abduhamit Khan the second in 1893 with the addition of a dome. Ashlars were used in this rectangular-shaped built. There is a narthex gallery with five bays on the northern side of the mosque. The mihrab's ribbed surface is directed outwards. The domes, pendantives, hoops and their windows are.